Looking for U.S. immigration Visa from Kuwait ?

Immigration visas give their holders the right to stay in the U.S permanently. Whereas with a U.S. nonimmigrant visa, the person is required to return to their home country when their visa expires, an immigrant visa does not expire. It allows you to live, work, and study in the U.S. or engage in any activity you like.
Once you get the U.S. immigration visa, you do not need to renew it or extend it. It is valid permanently unless you engage in illegal activity in the U.S. to have your immigrant visa revoked. The immigrant visa does not constrain you to stay in the U.S, but you can travel in and out of the U.S. anytime you want and not have your visa in danger of being revoked or canceled as long as you have a valid Re-entry Permit. Additionally, if you live in the U.S for a specified period of time without any violations, you can also apply for citizenship and if approved, you will become a U.S citizen.

What is the U.S Immigrant Visa Types ?

Just like the U.S nonimmigrant visas, there are also several U.S immigrant visa types. They can take on different categories depending on how you get the permanent visa. There are two major categories of immigrant visas:
➤ Immediate Relative and Family-Sponsored.
➤ Employer-Sponsored
➤ Immediate Relative and Family Sponsored Visas.

The Immediate Relative visas and Family immigrant visas mean that you are joining your close family who lives in the U.S. permanently. This can be your parents, fiancé, or spouse.
If you have family in the U.S, or you become engaged or married to a U.S citizen, then you are eligible for this category of immigrant visas. The table below provides the names of the Immediate Relative and Family Sponsored visas and short descriptions of each.

Free Online Assessment

Contact Form Demo

IR-1, CR-1 Visa: US Spouse Visas

The first category is the US marriage visas. These visas are given to those who are legally married to a citizen of the U.S. Merely living together does not count as being married, so you will have to prove marriage by documents.
There are two types of spouse visas:
1.Conditional Resident (CR-1) Visa – means that you have just been married and for 2 years you will maintain conditional status. This is to prevent marriages from happening only for obtaining permanent residence in the U.S.
2.Immediate Relative (IR-1) Visa – after you have been married for 2 years, you will gain permanent status without the conditions of the CR-1 visa.

K-1 Visa: Fiance Visa USA

The K1 visa is given to a person engaged to a U.S citizen to go to the U.S for 90 days. During those 90 days, the couple is expected to be married so as to start filing for the petition to get a spouse visa.

K-2 Visa: Children of K-1 Visa Holders

The K-2 visa is given to unmarried children under 21 years old of K-1 visa holders, so the U.S citizen’s fiancé(e).

K-3 Visa: Spouse of a Green Card Holder

This visa has been created to shorten the time that the married couple is away from each other while one of them is waiting for their petition to be approved. When a foreign citizen and a U.S citizen are married, they file the petition to get a spouse visa. While this petition is being processed, the spouse can obtain a K-3 visa so as to be able to live in the U.S.

K-4 Visa: Children of K-3 Visa Holders

This visa is intended to be given to unmarried children under 21 years old of K-3 visa holders, so the children of the spouse of a U.S citizen.

Merit-Based U.S. Immigration Visa

The current U.S administration has continuously been opposed to the current immigration laws and regulations. Merit-based immigration means that the criteria to get a U.S Green Card would be based on certain achievements that they have rather than by mere chance.
This could include demographics, education, job prospects, and so on. The RAISE Act point system will assign each applicant a certain number of points based on their qualifications. In the U.S, the proposed bill is being called the Reforming American Immigration for Strong Employment Act or the RAISE Act.

We are a pioneer in providing Permanent Resident Visa for Australia, Canada, and New Zealand going aspirants with Skilled Immigration / Business Immigration / Student Visa based in Kuwait.

Vertex Consultation Co.
IBAN : SA6880000412608018547986
AL Rajhi Bank
Branch Al Khaleej

Quick Links


We are a pioneer in providing Permanent Resident Visa for Australia, Canada, and New Zealand going aspirants with Skilled Immigration / Business Immigration / Student Visa based in Kuwait.

Kuwait Finance House
Vertex for Commission Trading and Agent
A/C: 011010728393
IBAN : KW26KFHO0000000000011010728393


Wait, Before You Go

Get a FREE Consultation